It costs 35 morale to get this tower. It delivers powerful blows that are capable of wiping out several soldiers at once. It also has a decent HP stat. However, this is offset by its frality against fire and explosives and slow firing time. This tower works very well as a panic tower, saving its .charge for an emergency
|Attack Damage: 1500|
|Health: 55 HP (10 when attacked with fire or explosives)|
|Special: Charges an enormous ray of sunlight that covers a large range, useful for obliterating hordes of low-level soldiers. Takes 20 seconds to charge.|
When killed, it gives 10 morale.
Notable Flaws and FeaturesEdit
- Incredibly weak to fire and explosives, be sure to keep it out of harm's way.
- Long charge-up, CC does not get many hits off before death due to its frality.
- Large chlorophyll absorber on back, takes in as much sunlight as possible before unleashing its beam. Has a wire that connects it to the main sun focuser.
- Wheels that seem to serve no purpose besides supporting the tower, the CC is too heavy to be moved through normal means (The chlorophyll absorber is very very heavy.)
- The art for this tower was made with MSPaint (as if it wasn't brutally obvious.)
- The inspiration for this tower came from the Peashooter from Plants Vs. Zombies.
- Despite being a plant, the cannon has no visible plant-like features.
- This is the 2nd (4th, if you count all the seperate mites) tower created by MTC.